I’ve been reading all your registration blurbs and I decided to compile a list of the most recurring themes or comments I encountered. Here’s what I am calling our Top Ten Topics.
- Learning the basics of digital humanities
- Communicating and collaborating with others
- Talking about your specific projects (topics vary wildly and that’s awesome!)
- Scholarship and education on digital humanities for the classroom
- Oddball hacks/tools to make digital humanities easier
- Understanding the needs of digital humanities/humanists
- Making our collections talk to one another
- Literature, literary history, and history in the digital humanities realm
- Specific tools/coding such as: OMEKA, TEI
- Institutional Repositories
How many of you are preparing sessions around these topics?